Generated on 2023-02-11 at 16:44.
Snaptron User Guide¶
Questions can be asked in the project’s Gitter channel.
To cite Snaptron:
Christopher Wilks, Phani Gaddipati, Abhinav Nellore, Ben Langmead; Snaptron: querying splicing patterns across tens of thousands of RNA-seq samples, Bioinformatics, (2017), btx547, https://doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btx547
There is also the snapcount package by Rone Charles in the Landmead group for querying junctions, genes, and exon counts via R/Bioconductor by region (queries Snaptron web services under the hood).
- Snaptron Compilations and Source Data
- Snaptron Client Interface
- Snaptron Web Services Interface
- Snaptron Sample Metadata
- Snaptron Reference Tables
- Mock Graphical User Interface